Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 6, 2012 : 9:30am - So the movie didn't work out but the massage was amazing.

It felt like a UFC fighter forcing me into yoga poses.  Audrey took me on a dinner cruise with definitely the best food ever in my mouth, except hers.

The next day we took what I would call the most terrifying bus ride of my life, which lasted 10 hours.  Amazingly still alive, we arrive in Ranong.  Instantly 1000 times better than Bangkok.  My Thai improves.  An entire day spent sleeping after massive jet lag hits. 

We take a small bus thing to the pier, which charges us extra for being so large and having huge backpacks.  And then hop on a funny little boat with a bunch of other tourists to Koh Phayam.  This cute little kid inquires about Batman and Harry Potter, and sings along to Elvis, "Bruce Wayne's shoes.".

No comments:

Post a Comment